Saturday, April 18, 2009

Diary of an Ubly Resident...

03/30/09

Just some thoughts. Some people are told that without writing a letter to the zoning board with copies to Commissioners and I think state government also, that they will assume no one is bothered by the wind turbines with noise or strobe. There are two people who have written these letters after they found out that just word of mouth does not do it for a complaint.
 
I know of at least two or three other people who need to get their complaints in, and I have let 2 of them know. I hope that they will follow through because if they don’t they will have to live with whatever they are putting up with. When summer comes and I have the windows open and can hear when there is a sound and how or if it bothers me I will write my letter to this zoning board, who did nothing but treat people like myself like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Even if I have no course but to put up with it, they will understand that my environment is quite different than it was before the wind turbines started up. To spoil this environment for people, when there are wide open spaces elsewhere is another travesty that big business is capable of doing.
 
The Lord is unhappy with his U.S. people, we should all be praying to him to save us from his wrath. I find it hard to not have a wrath against these wind turbines, but I ask God every day to help me to accept this that has happened, and to remember that our kingdom is with him, not with the greed and evil in this world.
 
04/18/09

Today I heard the wind turbines inside my house, up in my husband’s bedroom. It was not real loud but definitely could hear them. The Jet sound coming from the west. My husband said he has heard it several times at night and I told him when the windows are opened, I hope we are able to sleep with this sound going all night. It must have something to do with the atmosphere and pressure because it seemed extremely loud for the wind that was only blowing medium. If these wind turbines are all over the county there will be many people who will have a hard time with them. It is a terrible sin to make people put up with this noise for the duration of living on their own property.